100 OD SS Coned Flanges
- Coned Flanges Stainless Steel 100 OD 316 Satin Finish for fixing tube to a floor or wall
- Tube or rod pushes through centre hole and is welded from underside.
- Ready for use once welded, no grinding required.
- Centre holes accurately machined, flange sits square on tube.
- No skinned knuckles when fixing flange to wall or floor because screw holes are angled away from tube.
- Screw holes pre-countersunk.
- Coned shape means the flange bears on its outer ring only, so will not rock on high-spots the way that flat-base flanges are inclined to do.
- 3.25mm thickness
- 316 stainless steel
|Outside diameter||Hole size in mm|
|100mm||38 45 50|
Tags: Coned Flanges